Design Process: What to Expect
We're thrilled to be a part of your team! The building of your new dance studio website will be a fun, creative experience, and you can have as much (or as little) input as you desire. Here is the process:
1. On this website there is much info about the standard design package, add-ons, and the costs involved, plus you can view our portfolio of dance studio websites to see if we're a good fit. If you have additional questions, though, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com,
or by phone: (503) 308-2017. We are Pacific Standard Time here in Portland, OR, and our phone availability is M-F, 9am to 4pm.
2. Once you've decided to proceed, please click on the Let's Get Started button. We'll email back with a website planning worksheet. Using this
tool can help you achieve a clearer picture of the website you desire,
and will ensure that the process runs smoothly. You'll also receive your design agreement, plus instructions on making your initial design payment.
3. We'll begin designing your studio website once your website planning worksheet, design agreement, and first payment are received.
4. A preliminary design will be created and uploaded for you to consider. All of our websites are custom made - No website templates will be used. The design will be unique to your studio, based on your input and what we've learned of you and your studio through our communications.
5. You'll let us know of any changes you'd like made to the design, and we'll modify it as necessary until you completely love it. At that point, we'll call the design solidified. If we've created a design that is not at all to your liking, we will be happy to create a second design from scratch, after delving more into your aesthetic likes and dislikes.
6. You'll send your materials to us, either online, through
the mail, or a combination of the two. There are several ways that you
7. We'll add and format your website materials as they are received, make any
changes you've requested, and add the finishing touches.
8. After receiving your final approval, your new studio website will be officially launched! After uploading your site, it will be added to the Studio of Dance.com dance studio directory and further promoted.
9. Our relationship is not over! You'll be able to make most of your own changes using our Simple2Edit content management service ($47 monthly; includes hosting), but we're here to answer questions (free), provide support (free), and to do website modifications (at our hourly rate). We also have a monthly maintenance plan where we do all your website changes, if that's a better fit for you and your studio.
The whole web design experience is as straightforward and positive as possible. We take care of the details, so that you can concentrate your energies on your studio business.
We are also exceedingly pleased to provide you with the much-needed ongoing collaboration and encouragement that is often missing for studio owners today. You'll be automatically added to our customer newsletter, which offers tips, information, and freebies not accessible anywhere else. And visit our dance studio marketing blog to join a great community... it's got lots of great tips and resources!
Congratulations on your new dance studio website!