Test your knowledge by taking our
1. The step 'pas de chat' literally means:
Step of the horse
Step of the chicken
Step of the day
Step of the cat
2. In the Nutcracker, what is the name
of Clara's brother?
3. Bill "Bojangles" Robinson, Fred Astaire,
and Savion Glover are all famous for what type of dance?
4. The Charleston was a dance craze in the:
5. Which of these is a connecting step in
which one foot "chases" the other?
6. In which of these dance styles are
you likely not to wear shoes?
7. The name of the white swan in Tchaikovsky's
Swan Lake is:
8. Which of these was not a major figure
in dance history?